Or so they’ve been told by their leader, Chief Morray.
When Ava discovers everything about her city is a lie, she escapes to the Outside with a rebel named JosephNow she’s on the run in an unknown world with a stranger, while Chief Morray obsessively hunts her downShe uncovers a more gruesome truth about the city center and if she doesn’t return to save her people, she might lose them forever.
This thrilling dystopian series follows Ava Rhodes as she fights against Chief Morray to save her people from his agenda to control all human life
The New Agenda Series
The City Center Book 1
The Mainframe Book 2
The Torrent Book 3
The New Agenda Prequel- Available in a Box Set, see author page for details.
Additional books by Simone Pond
The Mysterium Chronicles
Exodus of Magic Book 1
River of Magic Book 2
Wrath of Magic Book 3
The Coastview Prophecies
Armor of Magic Series
Sacred Light Book 1
Rising Light Book 2
Edge of Light Book 3
Swarmed: A Dystopian Novel
Voices of the Apocalypse: A Collection of Short StoriesThis story is decorated with familiar things, and at its heart contains thrilling characters and heroic journeys- RevolutionSFThe power of this novel actually comes from the world building and the action." - Smart Girls Love Sci-fiThe revelations before the conclusion are properly shocking and quite insidious- SF CrowsnestGreat writer, great storyI can't wait to see what happens next! Bravo! - Dina Kucera, Author of Everything I Never Wanted to Be.
˃˃˃ Here's what readers are saying:
- Looking for a new page turner? My eyes are burning because I couldn't put it downI skipped meals, sleep, yoga, I HAD to finish it.
- A friend turned me on to this book, and I couldn't be happier she didI usually take a long time to finish a book, but blew through The City Center in 2 daysGreat story with really good writingI highly recommend this book.
- Fantastic first book in what I hope is a long seriesI thoroughly enjoyed this imaginative journeyMsPond struck a great balance between story and character developmentCan't wait for more!
- You had me up reading much later than I wanted to stay up last night.
- You will whip through this book, it is a fast and easy read, and Ava and other characters are fully imagined and instantly enthrallingCan't wait for the next one (there HAS to be a next one, right?!?).
- I just finished 'The City Center' and I loved itI started it on Sunday, brought it to work with me on Monday to read during my lunch hour and finished it Monday nightI was quickly caught up in the characters and had a hard time putting it down until I knew how everything played outI'm eagerly awaiting the next installment in the series!
Free with Kindle Unlimited!
Scroll up to buy your copy!